Entry-level Warehouse Merchandise Processor Opportunities starting at $17/hour!
This is a great way to start a career with a company that is growing fast and fosters a great work environment!
LOCATION: West Jefferson, OH
STARTING PAY RATE: $17.00/hour
- Sunday-Wednesday 5:30am-4:00pm
- Wednesday-Saturday 5:30am-4:00pm
- Free access to online courses through Penn Foster
- Immediate access to Health Care Plans
- Pay Card or Direct Deposit
- Mobile App to check pay stubs, job opportunities, and emergency call offs
- Refer a Friend incentives
- and much more!
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Processes high volume of merchandise
- Unload merchandise off of trucks
- Pick, induct, sort, and pack orders using RF technology and computers/scanners
- Prep merchandise from cartons and separate by color, size, and style
- Count, record, and verify quantities of merchandise for orders
- Pick merchandise from multiple levels of shelving or move merchandise to open areas in plastic totes or cardboard boxes
- Ticket and distribute merchandise, fill orders, make boxes, maintain a safe and clean work environment
- Must be able to work in all departments performing various functions of the Merchandise Processor position on a regular, consistent basis
- Operate power equipment, as needed
- Position will follow a 4-day work week schedule
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
Interested? Apply Today!
Veterans and Members of the Military are Encouraged to Apply!