Remedy Intelligent Staffing is currently hiring an Inside Sales Representative in Chesapeake, VA.
The Inside Sales must have poise, be articulate, self-assured, and personable. This person should have superior communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Develop both new and existing customers, identifying, and developing sales opportunities based on observed and researched needs of the customer.
- Work closely with Outside Sales Representative to complete customer orders, assuring orderly and consistent attention to our customers.
- Manage and train on inventory products to provide superior customer service
- Answer customers' questions about products, prices, availability, and product uses.
- Estimate or quote prices, and delivery dates.
- Consult with customers after sales or contract signings to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support.
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- A Bachelor's or Associate's degree in Marketing, Sales, or a related field preferred
- 2 or more years in sales or engineering selling experience (electrical product industry is preferred)
- Relative military experience a plus (i.e., Electrician or Ship Maintenance)
- Knowledge of sales techniques to initiate, establish and nurture business relationships with our customers and vendors
- Experience in sales is necessary
- Strong sales ability, business acumen, and commercial awareness
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills
- Excellent ability to multi-task and prioritize in a busy, fast-growth environment
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Power Point or similar software is essential
- Exhibit extraordinary discretion, flexibility, and willingness to work closely with all team members and management
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!