Production Operations Manager needed in West Jefferson OH!
Our client is looking for a down to earth professional who will be responsible for the efficient and effective operations of the consumer and industrial production groups.
Pay: Up to $90,000/Year
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE POSITION:
- Plan, manage, and oversee all elements of production.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of all processes and equipment in all respective areas. Responsible for ensuring all production and plant equipment is in safe and efficient operating order. Responsible for maintaining clean, organized, and safe environments in all production and plant areas at all times.
- Maximize productivity of machinery and associates.
- Coordinate with Buyer to ensure adequate stock levels are maintained.
- Provide engineering support and leadership for production, shipping and maintenance activities.
- Provide training and guidance to team members to accomplish production goals.
- Evaluate current production activities, making recommendations for improvements when necessary, which may require performing engineering analysis to reduce downtime and outages.
- Investigate problems, analyze root causes, and derive resolutions.
- Assist the Plant Manager with miscellaneous duties and projects as they arise.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Engineering and four (4) to six (6) years’ experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Familiarity with CAD software.
- Organization and excellent communication skills, as well as the ability to effectively work well with others at all levels, inside and outside of the organization, are essential.
- Ability to effectively lead and direct associates.
- Detail-oriented and extremely efficient.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
We strongly encourage our Military and Veterans to apply!