AMAZING DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY FROM OUR CLIENT LOCATED IN WASHINGTON, IA! THIS IS A GREAT CAREER OPPORTUNITY! READ THE DETAILS BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION!
Job Title: 2nd Shift PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR
Job Summary: The Production Supervisor is responsible for ensuring production remains a smooth and efficient process by monitoring employees and organizing workflows.
Qualities & Responsibilities:
- Self-starter with a good attitude, abides by all Brava’s Safety & Quality policies and procedures
- Reviews previous shift’s progress and ensures a smooth transition shift-to-shift.
- Responsible for 2nd shift staffing scheduling and time clock management
- Responsible for hitting People, Quality, Velocity, and Cost targets as defined.
- Audits outgoing order to ensure all materials ordered are ready to ship.
- Measures and loads material to hopper per specifications.
- Evaluates outgoing product to ensure appropriate color and weights produced.
- Identifies issues in efficiency and quality and suggests improvements.
- Assists with the onboarding and training of new hires.
- Serves as a subject matter expert. Answers employee questions and provides education as needed.
- Runs the line, as needed.
- Other jobs as assigned.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software
- Must be able to reach, stretch, bend, kneel, and during daily routine, with the ability to stand and walk for long lengths of time.
- Ability to lift, push and pull objects weighing over 50 pounds
- Must have a valid Driver's License
- Frequently required to stand and walk.
- Occasionally required to sit.
#RemedyJobs #IowaCityJobs #WashingtonJobs #SupervisorJobs