Remedy is partnered with a growing manufacturing company in Preble NY!
- Disassemble parts from tank, send parts to assembly.
- Clean out and tag parts bucket.
- Remove arrestors, neutral strap and ground lugs.
- Disconnect HV leads and disassemble lid.
- Remove terminal tops & rods.
- Remove bushings.
- Disassemble LV Bushings.
- Remove LV leads.
- Remove LV terminal.
- Remove LV bushings.
- Disassemble Breaker/DVS/Tap changer/Magnex.
- If overload wire, remove with Needle Nose Pliers & Remove light.
- Disassemble handles from tank with all switches and slide switch into tank.
- Remove core bolts.
- Process paperwork and tag core/coil.
- Take parts bucket to assembly shelves.
If you are interested in the roll please give the office a call at 315-299-6977 and ask for Katie!