Remedy is partnered with a food production company in Baldwinsville New York!
Description: This is a Full-time role, Monday-Friday. Overtime is often available. Duties will include safely executing manual tasks that are required in the production and assembly of raw and cooked food products. Some positions occur directly on the production line and some are in support of the manufacturing of raw and cook production. The applicant would be trained in multiple roles, including sanitation of equipment at the end of a day.
• Must follow all rules set by the company. This will include Good Manufacturing Processes (GMP) and U.S.D.A. compliance.
• Portions raw or cooked meat products quickly, accurately and efficiently using a scale.
• Places cooked or raw portioned product in the designated container.
• Packing, labeling and palletizing of packaged products.
• Following instruction and procedures.
• Willingness and ability to work and function in a team environment.
• Make boxes for production and break down for recycling.
Shift: Monday-Friday 4am-Production is over! Equals 40 hours weekly with Overtime available
If you are interested in the roll please give the office a call @ 315-299-6977 and ask for Katie!