Currently seeking Wood Crate Builder /Laborer with Construction background for our client in Chesapeake, VA (Deep Creek Area)
Our client offers crating and packaging solutions for high-value, heavy, fragile, unique items.
Schedule: Monday-Friday 7:00am-5:00pm starting at $14/hour. Paid weekly. Temp to Hire opportunity.
Who we are looking for in a Construction Laborer position:
- Need a self starter who has general construction skills and is able to learn quickly and retain information.
- Must be precise and consistent with work!
- Strong in math and the use of tape measure (will be required to take a test prior to consideration).
- Knowledge of lumber, chop saw, table saw, pneumatic nail and staple guns.
What they do:
- High-quality materials for the ultimate in protection
- Advanced, spec-driven computer software to design the perfectly sized and cushioned containers
- Crating and packaging professionals who are dedicated to your item’s unique needs
Construction / Roofing /Wood handling all a plus! Veterans are welcome and encouraged to apply.