We’re Hiring Production Associates!
No Experience Required
The Manufacturing Industry is Booming!
Don’t miss out on the highest hourly pay rate in over 20 years! We’re hiring a Production Associate to join our talented manufacturing team. NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY. We offer good pay and benefits, along with free online skills training to ensure your success. Not only that, but we’re also worker-friendly and reputable! Don’t let this opportunity pass you by. These jobs won’t last.
It’s true! Employees are 3x happier working for Remedy than our competitors. Apply today and find out why!
“Remedy Intelligent Staffing made me feel welcome. The recruiters were always polite and compassionate. They were consistent and found me a job immediately.” Remedy Associate, Maria
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a Remedy Production Associate We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Trainable job opportunity where experience is not required
- Attention to detail
- Basic math
- Able to lift up to 20-50 lbs, sit, stand, and reach
- Able to carry, twist, push, and pull products
- Follow safety guidelines
- Follow standard work instructions as assigned
- Perform hands-on tasks
- May utilize basic hand or power tools
- Sort, prepare, and pack finished materials
- Maintain clean and organized workspace
- Ensure product meets customer specifications
- Meet production standards
- May work individually or in a team environment
- Accurate recordkeeping and quality documentation
Working For Remedy
Remedy is a nationwide professional staffing firm with more than 50 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. As the specialty franchise division of EmployBridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations, finding your ideal job opportunity has never been easier. Through our extensive network of clients, we can introduce you to a variety of administrative, clerical or light industrial opportunities. We’re dedicated to getting good people good jobs.
- Minimum of a high school education or GED
- Experience in a manufacturing/production environment preferred
- Must be able to lift and push/pull to 60 lbs.
- Must be able to perform physical tasks for extended periods of time including standing, walking, climbing, bending, pushing, pulling, and twisting over surfaces
- Ability to climb and/or work at heights while utilizing stairs, ladders, personnel lifts, or platforms
- Ability to wear protective clothing and equipment such as safety shoes, face masks, safety glasses, hearing protection, a hard hat, a hair/beard net, and gloves when required
- Willing and able to adhere to all grooming requirements necessary for a food manufacturing environment
- Ability to work in hot, cold, noisy, dusty, wet environmental working conditions
- Willing to work around industrial high-speed moving machinery
- Ability to work with allergens that might be present in a food environment
#RemedyJobs #IndependenceJobs #ProductionJobs