Pay: $15.00-18.00 DOE
Follows technical drawings and plans in the fabrication of pump components utilizing various welding techniques to create a joints and/or or intersections of two metal pieces. Applies standardized metal cutting, layout and manufacturing processes in the performance of duties. Ensures welded joints are strong and move on to the next joint called for in the plan. Typically reports to Welder IV or Production Manager. Works under general supervision.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Cutting metal plates, tubing, and pumps
- Safely use a four inch grinder
- Safely maintain and operate Oxygen and Acetylcysteine torches
- Preparing base metals for welding
- Vertical and Horizontal welding of carbon steels
- Operating within ISO standards
- Occasional basic machining work on conventional drill press
- Document actions by completing work records
- Fabricate a wide variety of metal structures from oral directions, sketches and drawings.
- Ensure safety of processing and other plant equipment, bearings, pumps, sprockets/chains and motors for normal operations and request repairs
- Operate hoists, hand power tools, grinders, cutting torch and other hand tools related to the job needs.
- Maintain good housekeeping before, after, and during each job assignment and job area.
- Put parts in proper locations after welding.
- Responsible for maintaining proper attendance.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Requires proficiency with ARC, MIG, and oxygen/acetylene welding, and cutting.
- Responsible for following all safety regulations at all work areas and job sites.
- Requires the ability to read and build parts from prints.
Machines/ Equipment/ Tools Used:
- ARC, MIG, and oxygen/acetylene welding equipment
- Various power tools
- Various hand tools
- Must have and maintain minimum supply of own basic hand tools.
Email: Adam.Angyal@remedystaff.com or give us a call on 386-615-8859 ext. 0
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our Welder/Fabricator job!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!