Local company near the airport is seeking a full-time IT Support Specialist!
- Responsible for all technical support
- Maintain backups and recovery plans
- Maintain network communications, servers, computer hardware and software, printers, etc.
- Provide support and train users
- Assemble and repair hardware
- Research and understand the latest technology IT documentation and reporting
- Special projects as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems or related field or certified IT technician
- Preferred 2 years of work experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong writing skills
- Able to proactively identify and solve problems
Pay: $40K+, depending on experience