Direct Hire Opportunity in Lexington!
Pay: $50K salary with benefits available
Schedule: Mon-Fri 8am-5pm
Required - experience with bills of lading, shipping, receiving
Overall Responsibility: Overseeing all aspects of a company’s supply chain, from preparation to transportation to delivery. Working in coordination with the Warehouse Team Lead to ensure timely delivery of customer orders. Reports to management on activities and issues.
- Coordinate shipments for delivery, in coordination with Warehouse Team Lead, Warehouse Staff and Distribution team, to maximize efficiency and profitability.
- Use software to track, check, prioritize and route orders
- Manage all important documents such as advanced shipping notice, pick slips, bills of lading etc.
- Process freight claims, confirm vendor billing and resolve invoice discrepancies
- Promptly resolve customer shipment issues as they arise
- Inspect labels, barcodes and other features of completed orders
- Ensure shipping methods comply with local, state, federal, and international regulations as well as company policies
- Shipping of tradeshow supplies as outlined by the Marketing Manager and coordinating the return
Vendor Management & Inventory tasks:
- Price negotiations & research with vendors in regard to shipping carriers, warehouse inventory suppliers, and equipment maintenance.
- Control & monitor the budget of the Warehouse in coordination with the Finance department
- Ensure timely delivery of warehouse supplies
- Coordinate the repair / maintenance of warehouse equipment