Remedy is looking for a Saw Operation Technician for immediate hire in the Daytona Beach, FL area!
Position Summary and Responsibilities:
- Operate horizontal and vertical band saws per shop order requirements.
- Accurately maintain raw bar stock inventory from P.O. receipt to shop order issuance.
- Keep CNC machines fed with available raw material and maintain on time delivery of the saw operations.
- Bend, twist, coat, and inspect precision machined components per procedure utilizing part specific fixtures.
- Deburr metal & plastic machined components and/or deflash rubber molded components.
- Use of manual cutting tools, pneumatic buffers, drill presses, tumblers, sandblasters, ovens, etc.
- Wash and dry components using ultrasonic cleaners and compressed air as required.
- Responsible for keeping the work area and equipment safe, clean, and organized.
- Must communicate daily with planner and supervisor to assure scheduled deliveries.
- Play an active role in regards to “Lean” processes by working and communicating with Planning, Quality, Engineering and Peers to identify and implement ways to improve process flow
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in manufacturing.
- Experience in an Engineer-to-Order atmosphere preferred.
- Machining and/or molding experience preferred.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Commitment to world class quality standards and continuous improvement.
- Proven ability to read and understand blueprints.
- Proven ability to read and understand part acceptance criteria and procedures.
- Well organized and multi tasked self-starter.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Basic knowledge of computer programs such as MS Excel, MS Word, and MS Outlook.
Call our office on 386-615-8859 ext. 0 or Email: Adam.Angyal@remedystaff.com
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!