Now hiring Test Technicians for a large manufacturing firm located in Daytona Beach!
- 1st and 2nd shift available!
- Long term job opportunity
As a Test Technician, you will be responsible for the hydrostatic electrical and mechanical testing of any manufactured or purchased components and assemblies.
Skills and qualifications needed:
- Understanding and use of all electrical, mechanical and optical test equipment, test fixtures, and procedures
- Knowledge of basic electronics, electrical theories and a strong knowledge of Ohm’s law
- Ability to troubleshoot setup / product issues with little to no engineering support
- Working knowledge of 802.3 Ethernet standards
- Two year technical degree or equivalent military training or demonstrated job experience
As a Test Technician, you will enjoy:
- Weekly Pay
- Access to free online skill-building courses
- Supportive team
- Long term professional growth opportunity
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our Test Technician Job!
Call our office on 386-615-8859 ext. 0 or Email: Adam.Angyal@remedystaff.com
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!