HIRING NOW In Austin, Texas
If You Know Forklifts. We Want to Know You.
Bring your 2 year experience as a forklift operator and come work for a leading warehouse/distribution center. The teamwork is terrific. The environment is safe and clean. The opportunity to learn and grow is exceptional. As a Remedy associate, you’ll enjoy good weekly pay, medical benefits, a retirement program, and access to tools and training that will help you succeed.
It’s true! Employees are 3x happier working for Remedy than our competitors. Apply today and find out why.
“The people at Remedy are very understanding, communicative and always ready to assist.” Remedy Associate, Eddie
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a Remedy Forklift Operator We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Minimum of 2 years of Forklift experience
- Knowledge of Forklift Safety Guidelines
- Lift up to 20-50 lbs, sit, stand, bend, and reach
- Experience in warehouse or distribution center environment
- Basic computer skills
- Follow safety guidelines
- Follow standard work instructions as assigned
- Perform hands-on tasks
- Troubleshoot equipment issues
- Meet production standards
- Storing, moving, and managing materials
- Use of handheld scanners or on-board computers
- Follow warehouse systems and processes
- Potentially load/unload trailers
Working For Remedy
Remedy Intelligent Staffing is a nationwide professional staffing organization with over 50 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. As the specialty franchise division of Employbridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations, finding your ideal job opportunity has never been easier. Through our extensive network of clients, we can introduce you to a variety of administrative, clerical, or light industrial opportunities. We’re dedicated to getting good people good jobs.