Well known insurance company in downtown Omaha – we are seeking a qualified Underwriting Analyst Trainee to join our team in the Omaha area!
Shift: Monday – Friday with desirable daytime hours
- Utilize company underwriting criteria to evaluate risks for various lines of business
- Perform independent verification of insured's operations
- Review and process change requests on in-force policies
- Evaluate in-force policies at renewal
- Participate in Underwriting Training for new products, directives, and processes
- Participate in projects as assigned
- Candidates should have investigative skills, be comfortable using the Internet as a research tool, and have excellent communication and customer service skills. You will work in a fast-paced team environment requiring solid time management skills and adaptability in a constantly changing environment, including changes to technology, underwriting guidelines, and regulatory conditions
- Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
Benefits & Perks: Apply
- Training is provided for this position
- Defined career path for advancement
- Generous amount of vacation and sick time
- Closed on all major holidays
- 401K with company match and profit sharing
- A competitive healthcare package
- Tuition reimbursement after 6 months of employment
Apply now for the Underwriting Analyst Trainee job!
Military service and Veterans encouraged to apply.
Remedy Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.