Our associates will work with unpack, assemble, load and package the display units.
Display Workers will be assigned to a display table daily working with other team members build grocery displays to meet quota and quality standards set by the client.
Shift/Hours: 1st shift. 7AM - 3PM. Mon-Fri, occasional mandatory OT Saturdays.
• Unpack product from cardboard boxes and stack product according to specifications onto the display table.
• Build cardboard displays to customer specifications.
• Place product in cardboard displays to meet each builds specifications.
• Ensure all products and materials are correct for each build as well as correct quantities.
• Place placards on each finished display in accordance with client’s specifications.
• Report all left over material or product as it will be staged on a separate pallet and placed behind build table.
• All cardboard will be placed on a pallet and then and neatly stacked in the cardboard trailer.
• All plastic will be disposed of in the plastic bailer.
• Entire area is swept up and all trash emptied.
• There is to be 5 empty pallets stacked neatly in front of table in addition to an empty pallet on both sides.
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
• Good oral communication skills.
• Must have basic mathematical skills to count product.
#RemedyJobs #CedarRapidsJobs #PackagingJobs