Are you looking for a Material Planner position with a great company in the Mount Sterling area?
Then keep reading, because our client needs to hire someone fast!
They offer amazing pay ($55,000 to $65,000), amazing benefits, PTO, Uniforms and so much more:
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision Insurance
You will plan and schedule mass production and service component purchases to ensure component inventory remains within required parameters in order to promote 100% on-time delivery to the end customer. This position will perform “Part Number by Part Number” analysis and develop supply plan, create supplier schedules, and follow up on supplier deliveries, while ensuring proper freight allocation and minimizing expedited shipments.
Minimum Qualifications (Education, Experience, and Skills):
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 2 years of related work experience utilizing an ERP system
- Basic level proficiency with MS Word, PowerPoint
- Intermediate proficiency with Windows and Excel
- Knowledge and experience of Production Control, MRP, and Purchasing concepts
- Associate degree in Business Administration or related field of study combined with accumulated related work experience
- Or an equivalent amount of related education and experience
So don't wait, get your resume in for this amazing direct hire opportunity and start your new career as a Material Planner today!
We strongly encourage our Military and Veteran personnel to apply!