A large reputable local medical company seeking a Senior Accountant.
- Prepare consolidating financial statements and other management performance reports for the company and its subsidiaries.
- Research, conclude, and provide guidance on the proper application of GAAP accounting in the preparation of the financial statements.
- Prepare and coordinate the annual budgeting process for company and its subsidiaries.
- Serve as point of contact for the annual audits of the company.
- Post general ledger entries and reconcile accounts as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting required.
- Five (5) plus years of related experience.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license preferred.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities.
Pay: $25-28 per hour