Remedy Staffing is partnered with a Medical Device Manufacturer in Buffalo in search 2nd Shift Setup Mechanic. This is a Direct Hire opportunity!
• Sets up and repairs machinery and equipment in accordance with diagrams, sketches, and operation manuals and manufacturers specifications.
• Utilizes hand and power tools to repair or replace defective parts, materials or equipment.
• Mounts, aligns and bolts fixtures, dies and welding heads onto fabricating machines.
• Performs startup and shutdown of equipment.
• Adjusts and sets controls to assure proper machine operation and timing.
• Runs sample products and examines samples for possible production defects. Makes appropriate adjustments necessary to meet requirements.
• Performs preventative maintenance as scheduled. May set up and operate lathe, drill press, grinder, and other metal working tools to make and repair parts.
• One year certificate from college or technical school
• Three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Pay: $18.50-$21.00 Per Hour Depending on Experience
Shift: 3:00PM-11:00PM Monday-Friday
**Apply now for immediate consideration!