Remedy Staffing is partnered with a North Tonawanda Company in search of a Fabricator.
This is a Direct Hire Opportunity!
- Relevant experience includes assembly of components
- Performs all necessary burning, cutting and beveling operations necessary to establish the correctness of length, bevel, and size of hole as relating to job assignment. Does own chipping and removal of slag from burning or beveling operations.
- Performs all layout operations relevant to fabricating assignment, using such tools as may be necessary or required.
- Performs all necessary set-up operations preparatory to layout, cutting or beveling and also for welding when related to job assignment.
- Select proper materials allocated for fabricating assignment with specifications given on Bill of Material, Drawings, Customer Specifications or Engineering concepts.
- Vast Experience and Strong mechanical aptitude required with metal fabricator
- Must be able to qualify for necessary ASME Section VIII & IX Code Welding requirements
- Will be required to demonstrate welding proficiency: pulse MIG, STT, TIG, X-Ray, etc.
Pay Rate- $22.00-$26.00 per hour
Apply Now For Immediate Consideration