Remedy staffing is partnered with a manufacturing company in Niagara Falls. They are currently looking for multiple production associates.
- Ability to read, write, and understand instructions
- Quality conscientiousness with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Manual dexterity needed to perform some job functions
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Regularly works around chemical solutions, background noise, odors, dust, heat, and cold
Rotating shift: 3 days working the 3 days off
1st week: 7am-7pm
2nd week: 7pm-7am
Please apply for immediate consideration.