$18/HR - $20/HR
1st Shift: 7am - 3:30pm
Monday - Friday
Job Description: Expeditors will ensure purchase orders are placed, processed, expedited and received within adequate time to meet production demands.
Job Duties to include but are not limited to:
• Data entry and documentation into company's ERP system.
• Schedule and verify purchase deliveries, monitor shipments to ensure materials are received on time.
• Maintain expedite information with daily, weekly and monthly reporting.
• Work with Quality Control to resolve supplier quality issues.
• Work with Accounting Department to resolve billing issues.\
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in an office environment.
• Experience using Microsoft Office (Word & Excel).
• Solid organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities.
• Communicate professionally (verbal and written) in a timely manner and is conscious of critical deadlines.
Why work with us?
• We have a reputation as a stable diversified contract manufacturer for over 60 years
• A family run company that knows your name and will recognize your achievements
• Multi-generational and culturally diverse workforce
• Merit based reviews and promotions
• A balance of a tenured workforce and new talent
APPLY TODAY ! CALL US AT (315) 781-6200 TO LEARN MORE !