Part time Human Resources Intern needed in Dublin OH!
With the guidance and direction of the Human Resources Business Partner, the Human Resources Intern is responsible for assisting the HR team with recruiting, hiring, performance management, benefits, safety, and training initiatives.
Hours: 20 - 24 Hours per week ( flexible schedule)
Pay: $15 - $16/Hour
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains HR records including HR associate files, job descriptions, associate development conversations, and associate turnover.
- Provide administrative support on policies and practices such as FMLA, disability, LOA’s, pre-hiring procedures, etc.
- Assist Recruiter as needed
- Enable business success through recruitment, career development, performance management, training, talent management, and other human resource functions.
- Responds to associate reference/employment verification requests
- Assisting with employee relations and internal communications (i.e. company newsletter, HVAC tech month, Founders Day, wellness program, etc.)
- Maintains confidentiality of payroll and associate information.
- Prepares HR reports as requested by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data.
- Performs other duties as requested by Management.
We strongly encourage our Military Personnel and Veterans to apply!