INSPECTOR/ASSEMBLER POSITION IMMEDIATE NEED!!!!
2ND SHIFT MONDAY-FRIDAY 2 PM - 10 PM
STARTING PAY: $16.25 !!!
- Strictly follow all safety requirements.
- Perform operations as required, including but not limited to: trimming flash, cutting gates, assembling, inserting, fastening, decorating, packaging, counting, sorting, and “fast-sort”.
- Perform in-process and final inspections (gaging, measurement, visual, etc.).
- Responsible for accurate, legible, and complete documentation.
- Effectively communicate with “Customers” (Internal, External, and Regulatory).
- Responsible for adherence to all specifications (Customer, Internal, and Regulatory).
- Maintain work habits and work processes in compliance with Company Policy and procedures.
- Responsible for cleaning and maintaining a neat and organized work area.
- Responsible for understanding, following, and documenting the Batch Record/Traveler.
- Maintain shop equipment in first-class condition.
- Train, coach, mentor, and instruct as appropriate.
- Support and adhere to Corporate Mission, Core Values, and policies of company.
- Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Working for Remedy
Remedy Intelligent Staffing is a nationwide professional staffing organization with over 50 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. As a division of Employbridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations, finding your ideal job opportunity has never been easier. Through our extensive network of clients, we can introduce you to a variety of administrative, clerical, or light industrial opportunities. We’re dedicated to getting good people good jobs.