Now Hiring in Rochester!
Looking for an experienced receiving team member to join a great team with a local paper manufacturer!
• Load and ship all outgoing material.
• Process all outgoing paperwork.
• Receive incoming deliveries, and ensure accuracy of materials and shipments by verifying vendor,
• Sku/part number, quantity received in compliance to PO, Pallet tag, BOM.
• Work in ERP system, entering receipts, data, configuring reports and resolving discrepancies.
• Pull orders to ship and check accuracy of orders.
• Prepare documents such as inventory references, bills of lading and shipping orders to route materials.
• Band and shrink-wrap customer orders for shipping.
• Clean and maintain shipping area.
• Inspect and operate all material handling equipment.
• Receive and distribute all courier packages (e.g., FedEx, Airborne, UPS) when required.
• Process all courier paperwork when required.
• Maintain cooperative working relationship with supervisor.
• Demonstrate ability to tactfully handle difficult situations.
• Consistently shows ability to recognize and deal with priorities.
• Perform all duties in an independent manner with little supervision.
• Recognize and performs duties which need to be performed although not directly assigned.
• Any other duties, as assigned.