Accounts Payable Specialist needed in Dublin Ohio!
The Accounts Payable Specialist is a temp - to -hire opportunity that is responsible for processing and paying invoices, maintaining accurate records, participating in year-end audit and performing analyses.
Hours: First shift ( Flexible 40 hour work week)
Pay: Up to $22/HR
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries.
- Pays vendors by monitoring discount opportunities; verifying federal id numbers; scheduling and preparing checks; resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation; issuing stop-payments.
- Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
- Maintains historical records by scanning and filing documents.
- Reports sales taxes by calculating requirements on paid invoices.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
We strongly encourage our Military Personnel and Veterans to apply!