Remedy Intelligent Staffing is currently hiring for ‘AM’ Weekend CNC Machine Operators for our valued client in Evansville, WI. Apply today to be considered for this great DIRECT HIRE opportunity!
Shift: 1st shift weekends; 6am-6pm on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. You will work 36 hours but be paid 40 hours.
Job Duties of the CNC Machine Operator:
- Sets up and operates numerical control machine to cut, shape, or form metal work pieces to specifications
- Review setup sheet and specifications to determine setup procedure, machining sequence, and dimensions of finished workpiece.
- Attach fixture to machine bed and positions and secures work piece in fixture according to setup instructions.
- Assemble cutting tools in tool holders and positions tool holders in machine spindles as specified or inserts cutting tools in specified machine magazines.
- Other duties assigned
- Temporary to Hire opportunity
- Weekly pay!
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Retirement Plans Available
- Free Online Skills Courses
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our openings!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!