Remedy Intelligent Staffing is currently hiring for Manufacturing Associates including Press Operators and Assemblers for our valued client in Whitewater, WI. Apply today to be considered for these great opportunities!
- 1st shift; 7:00am-3:00pm, Monday-Friday **Additional OT Offered**
- 2nd shift; 4:00pm-12:00am, Monday-Friday **Additional OT Offered**
- PART TIME 2nd shift; 8:00pm-12:00am, Monday-Friday
- 3rd shift; 11:00pm-7:00am, Sunday-Thursday **Additional OT Offered**
- 1st shift = $13.00/hr
- 2nd shift = $13.00/hr
- 3rd shift = $16.00/hr
Job Duties of the Press Operator:
- Operate basic injection molding press functions such as opening/closing molds and purging material
- Perform startup and shutdown of injection molding presses
- Perform basic mold maintenance such as removing stuck parts and basic mold cleaning
- Inspection of molded products to assure quality standards are met
- Store molded products in appropriate container such as totes or boxes
- Maintain proper labeling of finished and work in process products
- Change gaylords/barrels of resin and breakdown empty gaylords
Job Duties of the Assembler:
- Repetitive bench or line assembly on small components
- Use small hand tools, assembly jigs, and fixtures
- Follow instructions as to assembly methods, visual detection of molding or assembly defects
- Visually inspect for molding or assembly defects
- Maintain proper labeling of finished and work in progress products
- Maintain a clean work environment and maintains 5S
- Isolate and/or dispose of defects in accordance with work instructions
- Record and submit accurate production and quality data, work records, etc.
- Quick turnaround time - Interview and start almost immediately!
- Various scheduling options to choose from!
- Casual dress code - no steel toes required!
- Climate controlled environment
- Weekends off!
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our openings!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!