Payrate: $17/hr for 1st shift; $18.36/hr for 2nd shift
Training Schedule: 10:00am - 6:30pm, M-F
Onsite location in Hickory, NC
Start Date: 1/24
As a Customer Service Representative, you can look forward to working in an environment where: PEOPLE are caring and friendly and want you to succeed Great CULTURE, team environment that is fun, encouraging and engaging We take PRIDE in what we do
You will receive inbound calls from our Bank Clients’ cardholders, answering questions, while driving issues to resolution to the client’s satisfaction. We want our clients to receive a WOW experience as they interact with someone who can be both an active listener and help clients figure out the best solution. Use your great verbal and written communication skills to provide excellent service to our clients.
Basic requirements for consideration:
• High School diploma or GED
• Minimum of one year of experience working in a customer facing role, preferably in customer service
• Experience with internet navigation and technology
***Must have Covid Vaccine***
• Experience in a customer facing Call Center environment, preferably with an online bill pay service or financial institution.
• Strong work tenure with previous roles lasting a year or more.
• Familiar with using laptop, desktop with keyboard, mouse, and monitor.
If you have any questions about this position, please contact Samantha Sapp at email@example.com.