Large company looking for an Benefits Specialist to assist with a variety of HR functions.
- Handle all benefit enrollment to vendors and track information
- Assist with new hire orientation
- Assist employees with any benefits questions
- Handle leave administration (TDI, FMLA, WC, etc.)
- Track and maintain records of individuals on leave.
- Verify benefits eligibility.
- Audit monthly hours log.
- General data entry and reports.
- Miscellaneous administrative tasks.
- Strong experience with Microsoft Word and Excel
- HR and database experience
- Associates in Human Resources (or related field) required, Bachelor's degree preferred
- 3+ years of Human Resources experience
Pay: $55-60K annually, depending on experience