**Pay based on relevant experience**
• Capable of using multiple recruiting resources, post jobs online, identify active and passive candidates
• Scheduling interviews and works closely with clients and hiring managers.
• Managing CRM and candidate’s pool.
• Conduct assessments, reference checks, background screening, employment offers, and all other associated tasks as needed.
• Attend events, if needed, like job fairs.
• Bring local candidates and motivate them to work.
• Managing employer brand via online recruiting resources such as LinkedIn, Glassdoor, etc.
• Participating in internal meetings as needed.
• Performing other related duties and projects that support the organization.
• Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
• 1-3 years agency recruiting experience.
• Ability to fill positions and Open Job Orders quickly and effectively.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Working For Remedy
Remedy Intelligent Staffing is a nationwide professional staffing organization with over 50 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. As the specialty franchise division of Employbridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations, finding your ideal job opportunity has never been easier. Through our extensive network of clients, we can introduce you to a variety of administrative, clerical, or light industrial opportunities. We’re dedicated to getting good people good jobs.