Pay: $17 - $20 based on experience
Schedule: Mon-Fri 8am-5pm
The Project Coordinator is responsible for coordinating all project activities, including:
• Gather product/project information and schedule project prior to project start.
• Set-up project in ICON project tracking system.
• Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise.
• Act as point of contact and regularly communicate project status to all participants.
• Make sure clients’ needs are met as projects progress.
• Provide regular status updates to customers.
• Receive and schedule special requests from customers.
• Receive/send project samples
• Send test reports to customers and/or network operators.
•1 – 5 years’ experience in in a project management / project coordinator role.
•Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
•Excellent organization and time management skills.
•Excellent customer service skills.
•Must be self-motivated, hard-working, and able to work independently in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment.
•Advanced level skills with Microsoft Office Suite.