Lincoln company is adding to their Payroll and Accounting team!
Daytime hours! $17/hr!
Payroll Specialist / Accounting Clerk Responsibilities:
- Providing accounting and clerical support to accounting department
- Basic understanding of accounting principles a must
- Verify the accuracy of invoices and other accounting/payroll documents or records
- Apply bank deposits to customer trade accounts receivable daily
- Reconcile customer AR balances and payment applications
- Update and maintain accounting journals, ledgers and other details records
- Data entry of information to prepare a variety of reports
- Various general clerk duties such as filing, faxing, copying and collating
- Minimum of one year experience in cash application role
- Ability to work and communicate with all levels of Management
- Proficient and accurate data entry in keying numbers and letters
- Strong analytical / multi-tasking skills
- High school or GED required
To join this growing payroll team as a Payroll Specialist / Accounting Clerk, apply today!
Military service and Veterans encouraged to apply.
Remedy Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.