Now Hiring - Accounting Clerk
Flexible schedule and room to grow, this company will train!
We are currently searching for an entry to mid-level accounting clerk with strong computer skills and some administrative experience. An accounting clerk at this location will help with invoicing, financial reporting, general accounting, and basic administrative tasks. This position is at a locally owned CPA firm, that offers a family atmosphere, flexible schedule, and lots opportunity for growth.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables’ data
- Help prepare bills, invoices and bank deposits
- Assist with the reconciliation of accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Verify discrepancies and resolve client billing issues
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients
- Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status
- Minimum of two years working experience in Administrative support and general Accounting
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting principles
- Ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Data entry skills along with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office – Excel is a must.
- Experience working with Eden helpful but not necessary
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Customer service orientation and effective negotiation skills
- A degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration helpful but not necessary
- Bilingual helpful but not necessary