Molded Target Maker
Shift/Hours: 1st shift. 5AM - 3:30PM
Mold Makers are responsible for making the molds by injecting a liquid foam into a mold and then removing the mold and cleaning up the excess around the mold. Working in a fast-paced environment, like working with your hands and working in a production environment is a must.
• Work with various chemicals
• Examine and inspect produced product to ensure that it meets company standards
• Know production processes, quality control, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods
• Lift 25 lbs. frequently and up to 50 lbs occasionally, unassisted.
• Stand for long periods of time. • Stoop/Crouch/Squat and lift 25-35 lb targets from bent position frequently.
• Required to reach with hands and arms frequently.
• Run vibrating hand tool frequently.
• Push/Pull 10-25 lbs. molds frequently.
• High School Diploma Or GED • Ability to use a pallet jack.
• Knowledge of manufacturing.
• Good hand/eye coordination and ability to work quickly.
• Must have excellent detail for quality.
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to organize and prioritize work.
• Must be able to read and write in order to complete scheduling sheets.
• Must be self-motivated and have good decision-making skills.
#RemedyJobs #WaterlooJobs #MolderJobs