- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance plans available immediately
- Free online Penn Foster University courses available after working 80 hours on assignment
- $75 referral bonuses
- Perfect attendance bonus
- Access to gym located on the job site at no cost
- Employee engagement activities i.e. Corn Hole and Ping Pong tournaments
Prepare and infuse molds for next stage of production.
- Pack fiberglass mattes into prepared molds per the provided work instruction, in a safe and timely manner.
- Manifold and infuse packed panels using proper PPE and safety guidelines. Respirator may be necessary, in which a pulmonary exam, and fit test will be mandatory to perform this task.
- Meets schedule deadlines set out daily by management within reason.
- Participates in "buddy system" regarding PPE and safety.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for professional attitude, language, and appearance while on shift.
- Ability to cut fiberglass matte using provided scissors.
- Read tape measure
- Ability to lift 40lbs
- Understand and implement the basic training for vacuum infusion process.
- Read and implement basic work instructions.
- Follow drug free workplace policy.
- PPE; Tyvek suit, work gloves, safety glasses, steel toe boots, possible respirator for some.
*Must have relevant work experience
*Must have reliable transportation
*Must pass a drug test
*Must pass a background check
1st shift 6:00am - 2:30pm
2nd shift 2:00pm - 10:30pm
3rd shift 10:00pm - 6:30am