SHIFT: Wednesday - Saturday 6:00AM - 4:30PM
STARTING PAY RATE: $17/hr
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• Verify all incoming shipments for correct waybill information and visible damage.
• Communicate and follow-up on discrepancies with the appropriate party.
• Maintain, update, and verify accuracy of receiving records.
• Process product returned from manufacturing and coordinate with warehouse team on storage of product into the warehouse
• Interacts daily with transportation carrier driver confirming freight, BOL (Bill of Lading)
• Report problems or concerns to senior management immediately.
WHAT YOU'LL GET:
• Immediate access to Health Care Plan Options
• FREE online classes with Penn Foster to further your career
• Referral Incentives
• Clean work environment with a career path
• Temp-to-Hire Opportunity
APPLY TODAY! Members of the Military and Veterans are encouraged to apply!
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
• Analytical, logical thought process and meticulous attention to detail.
• Oral and written communications skills.
• PC Skills: Microsoft office Package.
• Must be able to be flexible with schedule rotation based on business needs.