Buckle Up! Join Our Entry-level Manufacturing Trucking Seat Assembly positions open in London, OH!
Enjoy assembling seats for semis with this local account in a temperature controlled environment. Ensure quality and effectively!
Enjoy working with hand tools?! THIS is the job for YOU!
Shift: (4 Days/ 10 hours Shifts) 5:00 AM-3:30 PM Monday-Thursday + Overtime
Pay: $16.50 (PAY INCREASE WHEN HIRED ON)
Manufacturing Assembler Responsibilities:
- Take precision measurements to ensure perfect fit of components.
- Select or modify components according to measurements and specifications.
- Align material and put together parts to build more complex units.
- Participates in safe work practices.
- Follows plant Health and Safety guidelines.
Manufacturing Assembler Incentives:
- Permanent Opportunity
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or Pay Card
- Free Online Courses
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Retirement Savings Plan
- Referral Incentives AND MORE!
Apply TODAY For Our Manufacturing Assembler position in London, OH! Member of the Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!
Manufacturing Assembler Requirements:
- Must adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Ability to work in a large group setting or individually.
- Good understanding of quality control principles.