SUMMARY: The Production Worker/Packer works efficiently in a Food Manufacturing setting, and is responsible for assembling, packing, and labeling product in a fast pace environment. The employee will be exposed to both hot and cold temperatures, so layering of clothing maybe needed. Shift is 4am until production ends! Can vary but generally averages out to 40 hours per week
RESPONSIBILITIES: Duties may include but will not be limited to:
- Must follow all rules set by the company. This will include Good Manufacturing Processes (GMP) and U.S.D.A. compliance.
- Portions raw or cooked meat products quickly, accurately and efficiently using a scale.
- Places cooked or raw portioned product in the designated container.
- Packing, labeling and palletizing of packaged products.
- Following instruction and procedures.
- Willingness and ability to work and function in a team environment.
- Make boxes for production, and break down for recycling.
- Work in temperatures ranging from 32 - 60 degrees. So layered clothing is a must.
- Ability to stand or walk on concrete floor
- Perform repetitive motion, twisting, turning, bending, and reaching.
- Be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Wear appropriate P.P.E.’s as required by the U.S.D.A.
- Work as part of a team.
- Good attendance is a must.
Benefits you receive when hired on by the company directly:
- Weekly pay
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Holiday paid time off