A large local company is looking for a Temperature Screener!
- Greet guests as they enter the building and ensure safe entry
- Communicate with guests to provide directions and resources as necessary
- Communicate with other staff members to ensure follow up as necessary
- Other duties as assigned
- 1+ years of previous medical experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook and Excel)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Schedule: Must have open availability from Monday-Saturday from 7AM-7PM.
The shift will be 4 ten hour days.