General Laborer. No Experienced Needed.
NOW HIRING to start NEXT DAY!
1st Shift Monday-Friday 7am-3:30pm
Our City is Growing! Get Your Foot in the Door Now.
If you are a hard worker, looking to get started in a fast-growing industry, look no further. We are currently hiring a Utility Technician for a local municipality in their public works department nearby.
Don’t miss out. Apply now and learn why City workers are three-times happier working for Remedy than the competition.
“Remedy is very good at giving people work when needed. The pay rate is good and the employers are friendly and nice.” Remedy Associate, Sarah
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a Remedy Associate We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- On-the-job training provided but needs some construction/labor experience
- Valid Drivers License
- High School Diploma
- Attention to detail
- Able to use basic hand and power tools
- Able to carry, twist, push, pull products and lift up to 20-50 lbs
- Able to sit, stand, bend, and reach
- Able to work with a crew
- Follow safety guidelines
- Follow standard work instructions as assigned
- Perform hands-on tasks
Working For Remedy
Remedy Intelligent Staffing is a nationwide professional staffing organization with over 50 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. As the specialty franchise division of Employbridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations, finding your ideal job opportunity has never been easier. Through our extensive network of clients, we can introduce you to a variety of administrative, clerical, or light industrial opportunities. We’re dedicated to getting good people good jobs.