DC Operations Manager needed In Delaware OH!
Our client is looking for a 1st shift Operations Manager to run their warehouse in Delaware!
Hours: 7:00AM - 3:30PM
Pay: $85,000 - $95,000
The overall mission of this position involves leading the department to supply auto parts and accessories to the store locations. All Team members will be required to assist in any department (other than their primary department) when and where their assistance is required.
The DC Operations Manager works to develop and implement strategies that drive continuous improvement and maximize productivity and efficiency to reduce overall costs. Is responsible for ensuring a continuous stream of talent to sustain organizational growth and improve operations by attracting, retaining, and developing team members and meet their needs for career growth.
- Must be knowledgeable in all facets of the Distribution Center (DC), overseeing or more of the following departments: Shipping, Receiving, Replenishment Reclamation, Inventory Control, etc.
- Meet with other managers to discuss and review work methods, procedures, and controls, and staffing to achieve accurate and timely movement of product and recommend alternative solutions as needed
- Directly responsibility for the overall direction and coordination of all operations with 50+ Team Members
- Conduct meetings with Team Managers to discuss daily results, shift and department goals, directives/workloads, staffing needs, schedules, safety/housekeeping issues, and work assignments; discuss goals and objectives for the shift/department and Team Member performance
- Responsible for the efficient operations of the Warehouse Management System(s) (WMS) and Red Prairie (RP); assuring Red Prairie/Payroll data is updated daily and submitted to HR on time
- Ensure warehouse layout is maximized efficiently, including proper slotting of inventory
- Consistently monitor all safety procedures and ensure that all corresponding personal protection equipment (PPE) is utilized; proper maintenance and organization of all warehouse areas to create a safe working environment
- Ensure that inventory is received appropriately and efficiently, and processed in a timely and safe manner by following established procedures; manage through Team Managers and Team Members to ensure product is picked accurately, pick locations are at full capacity, and on time shipment to the stores
Members of the Military and Veteran hero's are Encouraged to Apply!