Looking for CNC Operators to fill multiple openings on ALL shifts.
Operating/Set-up - CNC & Manual Mill/Lathes
Pay depends on experience and shift - Starting $16/hr
- Setup CNC or Manual equipment, No programming needed.
- Troubleshoot jobs in progress on machine when problems such as wheel speeds, tolerance problems, and finish problems occur.
- Fill out Setup/Program sheet and maintain CNC grind files by part number.
- Reads and interprets blueprints, planning sheets, sketches and related technical data.
- Mounts, aligns and secures wheels, attachments and work piece on machine.
- Clean, oil, and maintain assigned machine and keep work area clean.
- Keep material and paperwork in order and organized.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality forms (TPM) when necessary.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and one year of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination and good manual dexterity in both hands.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, process sketches, and understand measuring instruments
Requires frequent lifting and carrying items weighing up to 30 pounds unassisted, including assisting co-workers when required. Adequate physical ability including sufficient manual dexterity to perform the requisite manufacturing duties. Requires frequent bending, reaching, repetitive hand movements, standing, walking, squatting and sitting, with some heavy lifting, pushing and pulling exerted regularly throughout a regular work shift