Looking for "Jack of all Trades" to fill a 2nd shift Maintenance & Grounds opening with a large and growing Manufacturing company in Elma/East Aurora area.
2nd shift Monday-Friday - $20/hr
- Perform highly diversified duties associated with the routine maintenance of equipment (both production and building) and support of installation and repair of the equipment.
- Support emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
- Perform simple machinist duties and responsibilities which support the facility’s maintenance projects.
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of equipment.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments. Informs appropriate management and line mechanics of potential electrical/mechanical problems and inherent dangers involved.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities.
- Detect faulty operations of building’s systems and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and at least two years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and at least 2 years of experience required.
Previous experience in environmental services, maintenance, or custodial field is a plus.