Remedy Intelligent Staffing is looking for a reliable and highly organized Accounts Payable Analyst with a heavy focus on job cost reporting and administrative functions.
Shift/Hours: 1st shift. Monday - Friday. 7AM - 3:30PM.
• Review, code and process vendor invoices in internal systems.
• Review receipts against purchase orders to reconcile invoice discrepancies.
• Create and process the weekly check run and ACH payments ensuring purchase discounts are taken.
• File Accounts Payable invoices.
• Reconcile and process monthly credit card bills.
• Verify vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
• Maintain accurate vendor files and historical accounts payable records.
• Receive direct ship packing lists in ERP system.
• Create weekly Unbilled Receiving Reports.
• Update weekly Work in Process in ERP system.
• Process bank check deposits electronically as received.
- Accountability – Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Communication, Oral – Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Communication, Written – Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
- Decision Making – Ability to make critical decisions while following company procedures.
- Ethical – Ability to demonstrate conformance to a set of values and accepted standards.
- Leadership – Ability to influence others to perform their jobs effectively and to be responsible for making decisions.
- Organization – Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
- Time Management – Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work given deadlines.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Associate Degree in Accounting or related field preferred.
- 2+ years of Accounts Payable experience required.
- Experience with relevant software package is ideal.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
#WaterlooJobs #AccountAnalystJobs #RemedyJobs