Assembly Line Worker in
Bristol, PA- 19007
***Immediate start, NO Interview, Direct Send***
Payment weekly ($15-$16/Hr)
Job Title: Assembly Line Associate
Shifts: Mon-Fri (40 Hours+ OT); 8:00AM- 5:00PM
Payrate: $15-$16/hr (Payment weekly)
Assembler Job Responsibilities:
Produces components by assembling parts and subassemblies.
Assembler Job Duties:
(includes but not limited to)
- Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, and parts lists; gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials.
- Positions parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements.
- Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and subassemblies.
- Verifies specifications by measuring completed component.
- Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources..
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Free Online Skill Building Courses
APPLY TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION AND START EARNING!
Bring your Military Experience to Remedy Intelligent Staffing