We are seeking an HR Generalist to join our dynamic team and assist in growing our successful organization with amazing associates. If you have at least 2 years of experience across the employee lifecycle - from recruitment to employee alumni relations, we are looking for someone who will demonstrate initiative from day one, with a keen eye for detail and a strong sense of empathy when building relationships.
Pay: $50,000- $55,000 Per Year
Shift: 8:00AM – 5:00 PM Mon-Fri
Requirements for HR Generalist:
- 2 years Human Resource experience local recruiting activities and onboarding;
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint, HRIS, Kronos and WFR. HR;
- Certification, SHRM-CP or PHR preferred;
- Provide guidance and assistance to managers and employees relating to HR and Payroll policies, employee benefit programs and other employment information;
- Responsible for providing accurate information and direction regarding policies and procedures;
- Strong computer skills in a variety of computer programs, especially Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint;
- This is a non-smoking environment, which includes no vaping.
- Standard benefits begin in the first month after the hire date. Which include medical, dental, vision, employer paid life, voluntary life, short and long term disability, 401K match, HSA employer contribution for CDHP medial plans, additional purchased time off, employee assistance program and product discount.
Apply now for our HR Generalist position!
Members of Military and Veterans are encouraged to apply!