FORM-IN PLACE TECHNICIAN POSITION AVAILABLE IN THE LANCASTER AREA!
Temp to Hire
Will Need Reliable Transportation
- Programming, troubleshooting, and running parts for the FIP department.
- Produce quality FIP product according to customer specifications.
- Development of fixturing and tooling (working with the machine shop on fixturing design)
- Review routers for due dates, making corrections and/or adjustments when required to ensure efficient and effective production of products.
- Ability to identify and troubleshoot problem areas within the FIP area.
- Ability to assist within the various Plant work centers when personnel shortages or extreme workloads dictate.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Associates degree (two year college or technical school) preferred, field of study: Manufacturing Engineering (or related)
- Attention to detail
- Measuring and math skills
- Computer skills