Line Operators (Machine Operators) –All Shifts – Cheektowaga, NY
1st: 8:00am – 6:30pm Monday - Thursday (10 hour)
2nd 6:30pm – 5:00am. Monday - Thursday (10 hour)
1st : 7:00am – 3:00pm. Mon - Fri
2nd 3:00pm – 11:00pm. Mon - Fri
3rd 11:00pm – 7:00am. Mon - Fri
Bus accessible!!Great DIRECT HIRE opportunities!
Are you ready to learn new job skills, earn great pay and benefits, and work in a safe and friendly place? Don’t miss out! We have immediate openings with a well-established and rapidly growing Cheektowaga Food Manufacturer for Line Operators (Machine Operators)!
Apply now and discover why Remedy Associates are 3x happier working for us than for our competition!
“At Remedy, I’ve always been treated professionally and with courtesy.” Remedy Associate, Brenda
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a Remedy Machine Operator, We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- High School diploma or equivalent, 2 years of technical schooling preferred
- Minimum of one (1) year of related work experience in food manufacturing
- Ability to use simple hand tools for machine adjustments and maintenance. Demonstrated mechanical ability in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with Hayssen and Rovema machinery preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work with and motivate others
- Good communication skills to include the ability to read and give accurate directions, and to document work
- Ability to take directions and follow through with duties
- Excellent GMP habits and practices
- Demonstrated ability to stand for long periods of time, lift up to 50 pounds, bend, stoop, and carry
- Excellent attendance record
- Prior lead experience desired in molding and packing
- Some physical exertion required on the production floor including standing for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift, carry, shovel, and/or move product and equipment weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Directing all production personnel assigned to Operator's line and/or area, including identifying work assignments and expectations
- Training Key Production Associates assigned to the line and/or area
- Starting up and operating machines within stated operating parameters
- Responsible for achieving production goals of cost, efficiency, quality, and safety
- Ensuring sanitation and cleanliness of the machines and the surrounding areas
- Monitoring product and packaging quality to assure company and customer standards are met
- Accurately recording production performance data in a timely fashion
- Troubleshooting equipment and make basic repairs
Why Work for Remedy?
Remedy is a nationwide professional staffing firm with more than 50 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. As the specialty franchise division of EmployBridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations, finding your ideal job opportunity has never been easier! Through our extensive network of clients, we can introduce you to a variety of administrative, clerical, or light industrial opportunities. We’re dedicated to getting good people good jobs!