Experienced Assembly Worker
1st Shift: 6:30am-2:30pm
Good Pay & Benefits. Great Company!
Get your career on the road to success! Are you ready to
learn new job skills, earn great pay and benefits, and work in a safe and friendly place? Don’t miss this opportunity! We have an immediate opening for an Experienced Assembler with a leading manufacturer, so get ready for a great opportunity!
It’s true! Employees are 3x happier working for Remedy than our competitors. Apply today and find out why!
“At Remedy, I’ve always been treated professionally and with courtesy.” Remedy Associate, Brenda
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a Remedy Assembler We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Previous Assembly experience required
- Attention to detail
- Able to use basic hand, power and air tools
- Able to use measuring instruments such as calipers and micrometers
- Basic math
- Lift up to 20-50 lbs. and stand, bend, and reach
- Follow safety guidelines
- Follow standard work instructions as assigned
- Perform hands-on tasks
- Maintain clean and organized workspace
- Meet production standards
- Work in an individual or team environment
- Inspect and assemble product
- Pack and prepare product for shipping
Working For Remedy
Remedy is a nationwide professional staffing firm with more than 50 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. As the specialty franchise division of EmployBridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations, finding your ideal job opportunity has never been easier. Through our extensive network of clients, we can introduce you to a variety of administrative, clerical, or light industrial opportunities. We’re dedicated to getting good people good jobs.